Warrnambool Local Services
Warrnambool ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Warrnambool site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Warrnambool Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Warrnambool When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Warrnambool Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Warrnambool Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Warrnambool ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Warrnambool and a Place to Meet
The warrnambool.city Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Warrnambool
Warrnambool is a charming city located in the southwestern region of Victoria, Australia. This scenic city is known for its breathtaking coastal views, rich cultural heritage, and vibrant arts scene. Here are some interesting facts about Warrnambool that you may not know:
1. The name 'Warrnambool' is derived from an Aboriginal word 'Warnambool', meaning 'land between two rivers'.
2. The city is home to the famous 'Shipwreck Coast' - a treacherous stretch of coastline that has claimed over 180 ships in the past 150 years.
3. Warrnambool has a population of around 35,000 people and covers an area of 1,147 square kilometers.
4. The city's Flagstaff Hill Maritime Museum and Village is a popular tourist attraction that showcases the region's maritime history and includes a restored 19th-century village.
5. Warrnambool is famous for its annual 'May Racing Carnival', which attracts horse racing enthusiasts from all over Australia.
6. The city also hosts the 'Fun4Kids Festival', the biggest children's festival in Australia featuring various activities and entertainment.
7. Warrnambool is surrounded by several beautiful beaches, including Lady Bay, which is a popular swimming spot.
8. A notable historical landmark in Warrnambool is the Fletcher Jones Botanic Gardens, which covers 20 hectares of land, features a large lake, and is home to a range of exotic plant species.
9. The city is also a hub for art and culture and is home to several galleries, museums, and theaters, including the Warrnambool Art Gallery, the Lighthouse Theatre, and the Warrnambool Performing Arts Centre.
10. Warrnambool boasts a vibrant food and wine scene, with several award-winning restaurants and cafes that serve up fresh local produce and delicious wines.
Whether you're looking to explore the city's rich history, enjoy its scenic coastline, or experience its vibrant arts and culture scene, Warrnambool has something for everyone.